Many e-commerce retailers in Saudi Arabia are missing the key value of GTM (Google Tag Manager). The power that you need to add, update, and deploy marketing tags/pixels quickly on your website and the ability to run Apps download/install campaigns on Social media using Google tag manager for Mobile Apps. Take control again over your marketing campaigns!Consult an expert NOW!
GTM allows you to manage all your tags/pixels without editing your codes. It helps make tag deployments/management simple & easy at the speed you’re looking for!
Professional GTM implementation speeds up many processes like add, remove, update your tags/pixels for marketing and analysis.
Some use case could be:
- Implement Google Analytics Enhanced eCommerce tracking codes.
- Google Ads Remarketing & Conversion Tags.
- Social Media pixels for (Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok, ...etc.).
- Implement GTM for Mobile Apps (iOS & Android) to send data to MMP(Mobile Measurement Partners).
Why should you use Google Tag Manager?
GTM is FREE :) Google Tag Manager delivers simple, reliable, easily integrated tag management solutions for free. You don’t pay any licensing or subscription fees to use the software.
Fire your Tags Asynchronously! That means social pixels won’t slow down your website pages
No Code Editing! Yes, you don’t need to wait for your developer to implement/release a new marketing tag or social pixels.
DAAM’s Professionals, GTM-Certified team will help you to:
- Full GTM implementation includes architecting/planning your GTM account and executing/managing the deployment process.
- Develop the required dataLayer that meets your business & marketing needs.
- Improves data collection and runs QA activities to ensure accurate data flow.
- Setup different tags/pixels required for social media, CRM, or any other 3rd parties.
- Create containers/workspaces, testing environment, GTM configuration, and support the code installation process.
- Implement GTM for mobile apps to send data to MMP (Mobile Measurement Partners) such as Kochava & Adjust.
- Apply the best practices and train/support the client's team.
What are the benefits of Google Tag Manager?
Here are the key benefits of using Google Tag Manager for your website: