Many e-commerce retailers in Saudi Arabia are missing the key value of GTM (Google Tag Manager). The power that you need to add, update, and deploy marketing tags/pixels quickly on your website and the ability to run Apps download/install campaigns on Social media using Google tag manager for Mobile Apps. Take control again over your marketing campaigns!
GTM allows you to manage all your tags/pixels without editing your codes. It helps make tag deployments/management simple & easy at the speed you’re looking for!
Professional GTM implementation speeds up many processes like adding, removing, update your tags/pixels for marketing and analysis.
Some Use Cases Could Be:
- Implement Google Analytics Enhanced eCommerce tracking codes.
- Google Ads Remarketing & Conversion Tags.
- Social Media pixels for (Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok, ...etc.).
- Implement GTM for Mobile Apps (iOS & Android) to send data to MMP(Mobile Measurement Partners).
Why should you use Google Tag Manager?
|GTM is FREE :) Google Tag Manager delivers simple, reliable, easily integrated tag management solutions for free. You don’t pay any licensing or subscription fees to use the software.|
|Fire your Tags Asynchronously! That means social pixels won’t slow down your website pages|
|No Code Editing! Yes, you don’t need to wait for your developer to implement/release a new marketing tag or social pixels.|
DAAM’s Professionals, GTM-Certified team will help you to:
- Full GTM implementation includes architecting/planning your GTM account and executing/managing the deployment process.
- Develop the required dataLayer that meets your business & marketing needs.
- Improves data collection and runs QA activities to ensure accurate data flow.
- Setup different tags/pixels required for social media, CRM, or any other 3rd parties.
- Create containers/workspaces, testing environment, GTM configuration, and support the code installation process.
- Implement GTM for mobile apps to send data to MMP (Mobile Measurement Partners) such as Kochava & Adjust.
- Apply the best practices and train/support the client's team.
What are the benefits of Google Tag Manager?
Here are the key benefits of using Google Tag Manager for your website: